Updated: Apr 21
Ohhh you're really gonna enjoy this in a silver julep cup or highball glass.
What's you'll need:
4 fresh mint leaves
1) Muddle mint leaves into 4 ounces of Mint SHOKi in your shaker.
2) Add 3 drops of bitters into mixture
3) Pack half of your glass with crushed ice
4) Pour mixture over ice
5) Add more crushed ice until it domes over your glass
6) Add 3 more drops of bitters to top of ice
7) Garnish with a few sprigs of mint and sip slow!
Yield: 1 cocktail serving (~10-15 mg of THC)
P.S. Some folks top up with a touch of Prosecco or seltzer for an added fizz! (you didn't hear that from us)